This room, with its traditional stone architecture, used to be a cow barn in the 1800's, and a park for cultivator motors in the 1900's.
Nowadays, it is one of the modern suits of out hotel. The room was named after the name of vineyard cultivator motor used by the island's people.
The engine's name comes from the sound it makes while working, our room's name comes from our past.
1 double - 2 single beds, 2 rooms with passage